This document contains a description of risks that could cause specific chemical substance or mixture, as well as basic physico-chemical data. Its primary purpose is to inform users of the potential hazards resulting from contact with substances or mixtures.
MSDS tells the recipient about prevention methods and procedures to be taken in the event of an emergency. Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document in trading chemical products on the market.
It is an important element in the supply chain between the manufacturer – supplier – a downstream user.
Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is developed on the basis of Regulation EC No 1907/2006 REACH , paragraph 31, Annex II, which was amended by Regulation EC no. 453/2010 dated 20.05.2010;
Classification of substances and mixtures
- Classification of substances and mixtures according to Regulation (EC) n°1272/2008
- Classification of mixtures according to Directive 1999/45/EC (applicable until 1 June 2015)
Authoring of Safety Data Sheets compliant with the REACH & CLP regulations
- Generation of 16 points Safety Data Sheets compliant with REACH and CLP and their most recent amendments
- Choice of labeling elements to appear on the Safety Data Sheet to match your existing labeling: DPD or CLP/GHS
- Flexible format allowing to insert specific safety precautions recommended by the manufacturer of the product
- Inclusion of experimental testing results to justify adapted classification
MSDS for producers :
Safety data sheet together with the classification and labeling are done from scratch based on the data provided the following :
- MSDS components (initial data)
- Product application
- Determination of the system of classification and labeling: current DPD or new CLP
- Outcome results of physical, chemical, toxicological and eco-toxicological properties.
- Determination of special circumstances (other available data).
MSDS for importers and distributors:
MSDS are compiling on the basis of the supplied original and current MSDSs from the manufacturer / supplier.
Safety Data Sheet should be compiled and issued in Polish language with appropriate verification of classification in accordance with applicable law, supplement the necessary data , eliminating unnecessary information and strict adaptation to the requirements of EU law and national law.
MSDS for hazardous waste.
We classify product hazards based on:
- Detailed information about components,
- Classification of hazardous components,
- Technological process,
- Special conditions.